This World Gin Day on 10 June, BOMBAY SAPPHIRE invites you to stir creativity as you make your own delicious gin cocktails at home.
Made from 10 sustainability-sourced hand-selected botanicals from exotic locations around the world,BOMBAY SAPPHIRE makes for the perfect creative canvas for cocktails that awaken all the senses.
From the satisfying crunch as you slice through fresh citrus fruits and the gentle pouring of the liquid, tothe sound of the ice swirling against the glass, the preparation of your favourite cocktail creates a symphony of sounds and aromas.
Selecting vibrant fruits, herbs, and spices to flavour and garnish your cocktail will catch the eye and create an enticing color palette. Think the pink blush of grapefruit, the bright yellow of lemons, or the deep green of mint, to create the picture-perfect cocktail.
And best of all, the versatile, smooth and complex taste you enjoy as you savor your BOMBAY SAPPHIRE creation.
It’s time to let the fun be-gin and get your creative juices flowing by making these easy BOMBAY SAPPHIRE cocktail recipes. So, what are you waiting for? Try the recipes below to stir your senses this World Gin Day!
PINK GRAPEFRUIT & ROSEMARY GIN & TONIC TWIST
Fresh pink grapefruit and rosemary subtly infuse their flavour in a twist on a classic G&T. Bright, fresh, bursting with taste and perfect for the summer.
- 50 ml BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin
- 100 ml Chilled premium tonic water
- 2 Pink grapefruit wedges
- 2 Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Add a sprig of rosemary, then gently squeeze a wedge of fresh pink grapefruit into your balloon glass before dropping it in
- Add BOMBAY SAPPHIRE and swirl so the flavours subtly infuse
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and top with chilled tonic water
- Gently stir to combine and finish the drink with a wedge of pink grapefruit and sprig of rosemary before serving.
Notes of elderflower and orange built on a base of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE and pink vermouth, served long over ice. A spritz-style serve that’s perfect to sip, savour and enjoy!
- 50 ml BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin
- 25 ml MARTINI Rosato vermouth
- 100 ml Chilled premium tonic water or Elderflower tonic
- 2 Fresh orange wedges
- Gently squeeze a fresh orange wedge into a balloon glass before dropping it in
- Add BOMBAY SAPPHIRE & MARTINI Rosato vermouth and swirl the glass to infuse the flavours
- Fill the glass to the top with ice cubes and top with chilled tonic water or elderflower tonic
- Gently stir to combine and then garnish with a wedge of fresh orange
BOMBAY SAPPHIRE NEGRONI
When it comes to aperitifs, you would struggle to better this classic cocktail. The botanicals found in BOMBAY SAPPHIRE create a complex harmony, making this a discerning choice.
- Fill a tumbler with ice.
- Build ingredients in the glass and stir gently to mix.
- Garnish with orange zest.
To celebrate World Gin Day, BOMBAY SAPPHIRE held an exclusive event at Beechwood Gardens in Hyde Park, Johannesburg on June 8th. The event was attended by comedian, Celeste Ntuli, actor Sandile Mahlangu, singer and songwriter Ani Faku, singer Bianca Le grange, television personality and content creator K Naomi, members of the media, mixologists and lifestyle content creators. With award-winning actress and entrepreneur Nambitha Ben-Mazwi as the MC, guests were treated to a series of sensory experiences in honour of the versatility and creativity inspired by BOMBAY SAPPHIRE.