Clover’s virtual New York shopping experience with Manhattan Ice Tea
With South Africa being almost halfway into Spring and the days starting to heat up, 27th September was a perfect day for Clover to host the second launch of the Manhattan Ice Tea Shop Like A New Yorker (#SLNY2) competition.
Anele Mdoda, official brand ambassador and host, not only kept South Africa’s fashionistas and celebrities hydrated throughout the launch with various Manhattan Ice Tea cocktails – she also took them through an exclusive New York shopping experience at the event where guests walked away with the latest in designer brands, from handbags, to perfume, to sunglasses and more.
Amongst the list of local celebrities who graced the launch were fashion trendsetter Jerry Mokgofe; fashion forward radio personality, Leroy Marc; TV Presenter and actress, Lerato Sengadi, Thembisa Mdoda; TV Presenter 2016 SAFTA Nominee, Chanley Wong; Thabiso Makhubela aka Thabzy from 947; Melanie Ramjee; Felicia Modise; Janeez Vermeulen and lifestyle editor and radio presenter, Edward Chamberlain-Bell to name a few.
“Back by popular demand, #SLNY2 brings fans the ultimate shopping experience where you can stand a chance to shop New York’s latest trends at the online store using Manhattan Dollars – a virtual currency. You also stand a chance to win the ultimate shopping spree for 2 to the city that never sleeps worth R120 000 by entering into our Grand Prize Draw,” said Mdoda.
How the competition works:
· Participants must purchase either the 500ml or 1.5l Clover Manhattan Ice Tea promotional packs in-store, and look for the unique code under the promotional label.
· Then hop on over to www.shoplikeanewyorker.co.za to redeem your Manhattan Dollars using your unique code.
· Clover Manhattan Ice Tea 500ml equals to 20 virtual Manhattan Dollars.
· Clover Manhattan Ice Tea 1.5l equals to 30 virtual Manhattan Dollars.
· For every 75$ you earn, you get an automatic entry to stand a chance to win a shopping trip to New York City for you and a friend worth R120 000!
· The Shop Like A New Yorker online store opens its doors on Monday 21st November, and will be open daily from 12 – 2pm, with the final shopping taking place on Black Friday – 25th November.
· If participants do not get to spend any Manhattan Dollars on the virtual store, the remaining dollars will automatically be used as additional bonus entries into the grand prize draw.
For more details, visit www.shoplikeanewyorker.co.za, www.facebook.com/ManhattanIceTea and @ManhattanIceTea on Twitter.
What do you think?