Today is World Baby Day and to celebrate this day, THE JOHNSON’s Baby Healthy Skin Project team, which included Scandal actress Mapaseka “Pasi” Koetle-Nyokong conducted a random acts of kindness earlier this morning.
This included dropping off several hampers for new and expecting mothers at Alexandra Clinic’s maternity ward, north of Johannesburg this morning.
The new mothers were then educated about the importance of skincare for babies and given educational material to take home. This is all part of The JOHNSON’s Baby Healthy Skin Project’s aim to reach over 3 million babies by 2020.
THE JOHNSON’s Baby Healthy Skin Project aims to achieve the following:
- Give thousands of mothers and babies in need access to treatment through Unjani clinics;
- Educate mothers about skin health for babies – through a mass awareness campaign that aims to improve overall health through better skin health for babies;
- Strengthen health systems in vulnerable districts by investing in Unjani clinics, contributing to the establishment of new Unjani clinics and providing training and resources for Unjani nurses;
- Work with dermatologists and healthcare influencers to educate parents on how to attain healthy skin for healthier babies;
- Sponsor JOHNSON’S® Baby products and educational material to improve skin health for babies in need.
What do you think?