BOMBAY SAPPHIRE is all about adventure and flavour. With 10 hand-picked botanicals from around the world, it’s the only international gin that’s 100% vapor-infused, resulting in a super smooth and vibrant taste. It’s the perfect base for creative cocktails that’ll tickle your taste buds and awaken your senses, especially when mixed with tonic.
Get ready for a thrilling journey as BOMBAY SAPPHIRE turns International Gin & Tonic Day into a creative exploration. Join the ‘SAW THIS, MADE THIS’ gin route by BOMBAY SAPPHIRE from Thursday, October 19th to Saturday, October 21st in Johannesburg. Bartenders at five quintessential bars will be crafting one-of-a-kind BOMBAY SAPPHIRE G&Ts with a creative twist, inspired by the incredible artwork of top local artists.
Get your passport to cocktail creativity with BOMBAY SAPPHIRE, download the Magic Stamp App and collect gin stamps by October 21st. Upon completion, receive a 15% discount code* for your next bottle of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE to enjoy at home. Additionally, stand a chance to win amazing prizes and hampers, including the grand prize of a R5000 bar tab* for you and 10 friends.
Scan the QR code to get the Magic Stamp App:
- Enjoy a blood orange inspired G&T at Benchwarmers Sports Bar in Rosebank while viewing the artwork Tangerine Dream by Francesco Mbele
- Sip on a vanilla inspired Sleeping Beauty G&T at Mother in Law in Randburg, while viewing The Awakening Garden by artist Sonia Tona
- Parkhurst’s The Blockman will prepare a berry and Chai spice Photographer’s Sunset G&T inspired by Lesego Legobane aka Thickleeyonce’s Twi- Light
- At The Royale in Craighall Park, Nadine Cerff’s artwork inspires The Summer Splash, a delicious mix of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE, tonic, lime and Rose and Elderflower
- Enjoy an apple and green tea Wabi-Sabi Blue G&T at Sin+Tax in Rosebank, where photographer and visual artist John Baloyi will showcase his Blue Immersion.
This latest BOMBAY SAPPHIRE concept is inspired by the global ‘Saw This, Made This’ campaign launched earlier this year in New York and London, a partnership between BOMBAY SAPPHIRE and world-renowned film director and creative visionary, Baz Luhrmann.
BOMBAY SAPPHIRE is not only a force for creative self-expression, but the spirit is also on a mission to be the world’s most sustainable gin. This is a major step towards achieving its 2025 goal of sourcing 100% of its key ingredients from sustainably certified suppliers.
It’s time to gather your tribe and discover these unique G&T’s cocktails with a twist, and the artworks and creative talent that inspired them. Cheers to a journey you will cherish forever!
*Ts&Cs apply. Please read the T&Cs on Magic Stamp before taking part in the competition.
Plan a route for you and your friends responsibly, by visiting these collaborating bars throughout the weekend: https://bit.ly/3QmBcBJ